Tepoztlán - Mexico
Tepoztlan Carnival is celebrated every year and is one of the most famous carnivals in Morelos. It begins four days before Ash Wednesday, while fasting and abstinence for people with Catholic traditions.
It's a party where the inhabitants of the region offer the best of entertainments and hospitality to all visitors of the carnival.
- This is for informational purpose
- Website : For more information about this event visit the official website
- Dates : The official dates have not yet been posted for this event, although it was held at this time last year.
- Tickets : Note that many events require tickets in order to attend. Please check the event website for more information. These tickets are not included in our airfare and hotel combinations.
- Phone : You can also try to contact the event organizers at +52 5 687 2697 or +52 250 01 23 01 53 (travel hotline)
TRAVEL DEALS TO GET THERE
Sorry, no package deal is available at the moment for this event.
- Click here to see photo credits
These people have great photos, you should definitely check out their photo pages and follow them :) See more info about photos